RageX-Gaming
Client Download out, Find it under server! This websight is once again active after our fundings ran out, so donate now if you want the old sight back like we do!
RageX-Gaming
Client Download out, Find it under server! This websight is once again active after our fundings ran out, so donate now if you want the old sight back like we do!
RageX-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RageX-Scape Forums. Soon to Be BlackX Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Client v1.1.1 is now out for players =D
Dont ask for Staff possitions in game, plz apply on the website
Dont ask for 99's in game, you can donate for them 2.50.
dont ask for items in game, you can donate for almost any item by asking RageX, Jose, Brad, or Chris for a price

Website Updates.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Chris

Rage Tokins : 2147483645

Website Updates. Empty
PostSubject: Website Updates.   Website Updates. EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 8:28 am

As you may have already noticed, the Website has been going under several updates that will make the site more of a "Runescape" Private Server. As you may have also known, the server might be going High Definition(HD) and it is my job to make the Website itself look more... HD.

The first Task Completion: No Yes
The first task is to make a Background that looks somewhat like "Runescape", but blends together to make it have a Continues look, like before. Ive taken a look at the Runescape homepage background, and constructed a background using that. It consists of the Bandos Sign and blends together nicely so far.

The first Task Completion: No Yes
The Next task is to construct a New Picture for the top of the page. The picture will be taken off of the Real Runescape Client, Due to its level of High Definition. For Runescape has a look like what ours will, after the HD update is complete. The Date For the Picture i have not Yet come up with, but it will be held in world 76. All members of RageX that are Runescape Members are Invited to come, And will be hosted by Administrative Crown Pleage VII, and Administrative Crown Honergaurd07.

Those are some of many of the Website upgrades that will be coming soon, and the date for the Picture will be posted as a reply to this post. Any other Sugjestions for the site can be posted under General Discussion- Design.

Thanks
Co-Owner Administrative Crown Chris

Last edited by Chris on Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://blackx-gaming.forumotion.com
Chris
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Chris

Website Updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Updates.   Website Updates. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:19 am

The date for this event has been decided. thanks to clever dating by people... But the date will be set for later this month.

The exact date of the picture will be June 12, 2009, from 12:00 p.m. to 12:10-12:15 p.m. and will be held in world 76 on ice mountain, near the dwarf mines. Somewhere around the barbarian village.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
RageX
Owner
Owner
RageX

Rage Tokins : 50050660

Website Updates. Empty
PostSubject: XD   Website Updates. EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:48 am

Cant wait to meet you there in my bandos.All i need now is a fishing cape Cool
How about we do it in my house? i got a pownage home now.All players are invited into my home on runescape, so come and join.

Thanks
Owner Administrative Crown RageX
Back to top Go down
Chris
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Chris

Website Updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Updates.   Website Updates. EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 3:37 am

Well, i know i said the picture was today, but, in order of events irl, im sorry, but the picture will be postponed until monday, 1:00 to 1:10-1:15, thanks for your patience gyes, and i hope to see you all there.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Website Updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Updates.   Website Updates. Empty

Back to top Go down

Website Updates.
Page 1 of 1