RageX-Gaming
Client Download out, Find it under server! This websight is once again active after our fundings ran out, so donate now if you want the old sight back like we do!
RageX-Gaming
Client Download out, Find it under server! This websight is once again active after our fundings ran out, so donate now if you want the old sight back like we do!
RageX-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RageX-Scape Forums. Soon to Be BlackX Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Client v1.1.1 is now out for players =D
Dont ask for Staff possitions in game, plz apply on the website
Dont ask for 99's in game, you can donate for them 2.50.
dont ask for items in game, you can donate for almost any item by asking RageX, Jose, Brad, or Chris for a price

Dimitri Mod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dimitri

Rage Tokins : 12

Dimitri Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Dimitri Mod Application   Dimitri Mod Application EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 4:22 pm

*In-game name : Dimitri

*How many hours/minutes do you spend on the game per day? Around 4-7

*Why you should be chosen for a staff position? : Well, until Downsx went down recently, *cough*, I was a moderator on there for awhile. I've got the experience from not only there but also many other custom servers I've created with friends. Overall a pretty helpful person. Jason should know. Anyway, it would be great to work with Jose and them.

*How would you benefit from this? : The only thing mod really is, is having a little crown next to your head to be more noticed so you can help more people. Like I said when applying for downsx a while back.. Its not about the goodies or the girls... Its about helping Smile.
Back to top Go down

Dimitri Mod Application
Page 1 of 1